What Information Do We Collect?
We will only collect and use personal information which is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to assist us to administer our business and provide you with the services you request.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. You may, however, also visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information for?
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection, and as otherwise permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
• To improve our website and your shopping experience
• To improve customer service
• To process transactions including executing your payments and delivering the purchased products or services requested. To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other site feature;
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Please note that where you have given your consent to the processing of your personal information you may withdraw your consent, for example by sending an e-mail to at any time which withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing previously made on basis of your consent.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that we collect. You are also entitled to restrict or object, at any time, to the further processing of your personal information. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format and, where technically feasible, the right to have your personal information transmitted directly to a third party. You may send us an e-mail to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is correct and up to date.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
You are responsible for your own username and password safety and security on YouTH. We recommend choosing a strong password and changing it frequently. Please do not use the same login details (email and password) across multiple websites.